Cohort 5 - Mogadishu
Develop Your Leadership
and Design Your Life Plan
28 - 30 JANUARY 2023
What is the leadership Development Training?
The “Leadership Development Program is a world-class leadership training developed by HASI Consulting to awaken the hidden talent of emerging leaders in the Horn of Africa explore their leadership abilities and assist them decide their life path by themselves. This is not only a leadership class, but also a practical life guide that helps leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, geniuses and great-minded individuals explore the world challenges including the horn issues and design their life plans.
This training is for those who want to explore their leadership abilities and talents. It is for those who want to change the way people live in their community, country, the region or the whole world. It is for those who are ambitious, curious and crazy enough to challenge the status quo and sacrifice their intellects and their life to the greater good. Amazing leaders and entrepreneurs attended Cohort 1, 2, 3 and 4 in Mogadishu and 12 cohorts made it in Hargeisa. They assessed their personal leadership abilities, identified gaps, share insights and life stories, and committed to improve the leadership practices through enhancing the practices of exemplary leaders, commitments and behaviors to make extra ordinary things happen in their organizations. Furthermore, those leaders and entrepreneurs were given a chance to design their life plans themselves.
What are the take away?
At the end of this training participants will leave with the following:
- Awareness of global and Horn Challenges
- Solid understanding of the leadership concept: What leadership is? Who is a leader? What does the leader do? What characteristics does the leader should have? Is leadership born or made? Etc.
- Ability to transform values in actions, visions into realities, obstacles into innovations, separateness into solidarity and risks into rewards
- Understand and apply the 5 practices of exemplary leaders:
- Model the Way
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
- Design your life plan: leaving with a workbook and a one-page life plan that details your life path for
the coming 10 years.
- Certificate of Completion
- Being part of a network of extraordinary leaders, entrepreneurs, social change makers, geniuses, and great thinkers who are committed to change the situation of the Horn of Africa.
Who should attend?
- Inspiring, visionary and passionate individuals who believe they are leaders who want to change positively the life of others
- CEOs, Executives, NGO leaders, Government Officials, and other leaders for business and government institutions
- Ambitious, young and energetic individuals who want to deep dive into the leadership field and engage themselves something bigger than their interest
- Professionals who want to grow and go up to higher positions in their organizations
- All Somali speaking, men or women living in Somaliland, Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Kenya or else where.
What is the content of 3-Day Training?
- Registration and ground setting
- Introduction to the program
- Grand Global Challenges
- Brief about Horn of Africa
- Reflections on the Horn affairs and the Globe
- Introduction to leadership development: Definitions, concepts and theories
- Are leaders born of made?
- Are leaders born of made?
- Distinctions between managers and leaders
- Understanding the golden circle
- Introduction to Leadership Challenge
- Characteristics of an admired leader
- What does credibility mean behaviorally?
- Introduction to the five practices of exemplary leaders
- Practice 1: Model the way
- Clarify values by finding your voice and Affirming shared values
- Set the Example Aligning Actions to Shared Values
- Practice 2: Inspire a shared vision
- Envision the Future by Imagine an exciting and Ennobling Possibilities
- Enlist Others in the shared vision by appealing to shared aspiration
- Practice 3: Challenge the process
- Search for opportunities by seizing the initiative and by looking outward for innovative ways to improve
- Experiment and take risks by generating small wins and learning from experiences
- Practice 4: Enable Others to Act
- Foster collaboration by building trust and facilitating relationships
- Strengthen others by increasing self-determination and developing competence
- Practice 5: Encourage the Heart
- Recognize contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence
- Celebrate the values and victories by creating a spirit of community
- Authentic Leadership
- Designing your life plan : We ask questions about your life and you answer by writing it down to your workbook
- Sharing crucible stories
- Finding your purpose
- Drafting your Purpose statement
- Drafting your one page life plan
- Sharing your colleges with your life plan for contributions and compliments
- Handing the framed “one page life plans” to every individual
- Sharing purpose statements to all
- Offering certificates
When the training will take place?
The training will be held on 28th – 30th January 2023. Time is
8.00 am to 3.00 pm.
How do I register?
- You can register online through www.hasiconsulting.com
- Call us on 0619530140 /0629530140
- Registration will be closed 27 January 2023
The fee is $ 300 (inclusive Lunch, morning and evening breaks, a workbook, framed “One-Page Life Plan”, Certificates, and a T-Shirt). For groups of 4 and more, 1 will be free.
The fee will be paid in advance through:
- EVC > 0619530140
- eDahab > 0629530140